No significant ones to note.
- After winning in the pre-show, Australian fighter Malcolm McGrath did not appear too satisfied with the fight going the distance. He was quoted as saying “Bastard nearly fell into my trap, but I couldn’t finish the job before the bell. I don’t see that happening again.”
- Despite a loss, Keoni Keanu was still in high spirits. He said to the press “Losing is a bummer, but it is only my 2nd fight. I had my chances, but Ryoo is a tough opponent. I just have to go back to basics and continue working on my craft. I will be stronger the next time out. Believe it!”
- Tom Lance was in rough shape after facing the previously undefeated Lester Menefee who couldn’t be reached for comment. As he continued to let the blood pool on his forehead, Lance said “I’ve been hit harder. I hit my road bump a while ago, but with 3 straight wins, I’m looking forward.”
- Blaine Bean was seen a few days after his loss to Malik Goodnight drowning his sorrows at his favorite local bar in Boston. One has to wonder if his alcoholism is really starting to creep up with his recent struggles.
- Surrounded by beautiful women, Giacomo Ricci revels in his victory. PRELIATOR tried to get a word with him, but press was not allowed in the VIP room. Hopefully, this does not distract the chick magnet from his next fight.
- With the majority of press coverage surrounding The Anomaly, Reymond Rigaud, and Omar Ellis, only a few reporters were present during a classic Daniel Damon rant. “When I joined this organization, I was convinced that I had escaped all of the bulls**t antics that were paraded around me in SUPER NOVA. Aliens? Really, Reymond? Just foolishness on your part. As far as I’m concerned, I’m due for a rematch before you send out the clowns to take center ring. The next time we discuss things, this will be no laughing matter.” Damon stormed out of the press room following this meltdown.